I’m all about dinners that save me time AND dishes (hand wash dishes are one of my least favorite chores to do!) This recipe is quick and easy from prep to table and it all goes in one sheet pan. Super easy!
You can meal prep this one on the weekend by cutting the Brussels sprouts and onion. With prep you’ll have dinner on the table in 30 min for sure!
I’ve been loving pork tenderloin lately. It’s so delicious, relatively affordable, and easy to make. Years ago I avoided any recipes with pork tenderloin. I had this idea that 1) it was so expensive and 2) it was hard to make. Thankfully I’ve overcome that and have found a love for how juicy and delicious it can be.
Sheet Pan Pork Tenderloin and Brussels Sprouts
- 1.25 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 lb brussels sprouts trimmed & halved
- 1/2 large red onion sliced
- 2 T avocado or olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 T balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Arrange the Brussels sprouts and onions around the outside of a large sheet pan. Drizzle with half of the avocado oil and toss to coat.
- Place the pork tenderloin in the center of the pan. Drizzle with the remaining oil and brush to coat the pork on all sides. Season generously with salt & pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the pork registers 140 degrees on a meat thermometer.
- Remove from oven and allow the pork to rest for 5 min before slicing. Return sliced pork to pan and drizzle with the balsamic vinegar and serve.
Do you do a lot of meal prep & planning? If you don’t and often find yourself short on time, check out my free Meal Planning 101 ebook. It guides you through the process of planning & prepping to save you time throughout the week. Plus it includes a 1 week menu and shopping list!
The form you have selected does not exist.